In accordance with Harris County and the City of Houston’s “Stay Home, Work Safe” order and for the safety of our staff and those we serve, District operations will remain remote until April 30th, or until further guidance is provided.
The East End District security patrol with Harris County Constable Precinct 6 will remain in effect and operational, as will our additional field services, an essential service according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security National Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Graffiti abatement, visual field inspections, and right-of-way maintenance will include the following enhanced protocols during this time:
- Staggered arrival times for our crew to minimize human-to-human interaction and encourage social distancing, beginning at 6AM. Crew will return to warehouse in the same order they arrived.
- Zero human-to-human contact in the field. If contact needs to be made with a property owner, crew member will call supervisor to reach owner by phone or e-mail.
- Monitoring the health of all employees. Crew members will report any and all illness symptoms to supervisor and will be asked to quarantine in the event of illness.
- Use of available PPE, including gloves, masks, googles, and suits.
- Routine sanitation of equipment, vehicles, and warehouse space (including locks, door handles, and common areas).
- Crew members will report any and all incidents of contact to supervisor.
The East End District staff remains available at 713-928-9916 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harris County Constable Precinct 6 dispatch may be reached at 713-274-3400.